Spherics recognises that we are facing a planetary climate and ecological emergency that is impacting our most precious natural resources, exacerbating social inequalities and damaging human health. We are committed to using our voice and influence to inspire the action needed to tackle the urgent crisis we face.
As an organisation, we commit to:
- Inspiring urgent action and debate on climate change with measurable results.
- Achieving net zero emissions in our operations by 2025 (scope 1, 2 and 3).
- Using the highest standard carbon offsets, and only if all other commercially viable reduction strategies have been considered first.
- Setting interim science-based targets across all relevant scopes and in line with the criteria and recommendations of the Science Based Targets initiative, by January 2023.
- Using the Spherics platform to measure, mitigate and manage our own emissions, reporting our greenhouse gas emissions to our Board annually in December, and publicly via our website.
- Sharing a climate action plan for reducing carbon emissions. Decarbonisation Strategy FY 2022-23 found here.
- Reporting progress on emissions targets annually. Carbon Footprint FY 2021-22 found here.
- Creating and maintaining a database of climate solutions.
- Combating greenwashing by speaking the truth on climate and ecological issues.
- Sharing best practices and learnings with our network, including publishing at least one piece of research/thought-leadership each year.
- Appointing a member of our executive team to be responsible and accountable for our net zero target.
- Measuring and supporting our team to reduce their carbon impacts at home and in their leisure time, including becoming a Climate Perks employer.
- Only working with suppliers who have declared a climate emergency and made net zero carbon commitments by 2025.
- Becoming an accredited B Corporation in 2022. (Now Certified)
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.